Ventia extends environmental monitoring services into asbestos management
4 May 2017
Leveraging 30 years’ experience, Ventia has enhanced its environmental monitoring, occupational health and hygiene and remediation services by now offering our clients innovative technology-driven solutions for the management and removal of asbestos containing materials (ACM).
ACM are still prevalent across Australia and can present serious health risks to workers and the public if managed and removed inappropriately. Poor management practices of asbestos can lead to unforeseen expenditure, project delays, production downtime and potential legal implications.
Ventia’s asbestos management services provide best-practice, responsive and cost-effective solutions for our clients. We can assist you no matter how big or small the project.
Our asbestos management services include:
- Class A and Class B licenced asbestos supervision
- Class A and Class B licenced asbestos removal
- Asbestos-in-soil remediation
- Provision of certified asbestos removal equipment
- Large portfolio management including call-out maintenance and removal systems
- Technical advice for asbestos management and removal practices
- Tailored asbestos awareness training for staff and subcontractors
- Community consultation and engagement
- Property assessment, asbestos identification, register preparation and ongoing management
- Asbestos occupational hygiene services including air monitoring and personal exposure monitoring
- Licenced waste transport and disposal.
To discuss a solution contact
Matt Goodwin | Asbestos Manager | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 0427 653 345
To learn more download our asbestos management services brochure.